Published in: Nails / Tags: Nail lacquer thinner, Styling Products
Every season we look forward to something new and for girls it’s definitely changing up our accessories! Check out my four favorite nail polishes and a few tips on applying your polish more effectively.
I get so many compliments on the China Glaze Release polish, and I got to say, I kind of like it! People are always asking me the name of it and where I get it so I thought I'd let you know too.
Favorite Polish colors this Fall
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO APPLYING YOUR NAIL POLISH
1. Push back or trim your cuticles
2. File and shape your nails
3. Apply a base coat or nail strengthener
4. Apply 2-3 layers of your favorite nail polish
5. Finish off with a top coat to get extra shine and seal in your color. I use UV top coat and dry it in the UV light. Even the cheapest UV lamp will work for something so simple.
Hope you try out some of these colors and enjoy them as much as I do.
Thank you for reading and please share. If you have any absolute favorite nail polish colors for Fall, please let me know below.